Seriously, I am very confused about what to eat. Between reading The Infertility Cure, The Fertility Diet, and trying not to bloat out from stims, I've concluded the only safe food may be broccoli. I wish I was one of those girls who could live on vegetables alone, but Easter was just last week and I have a nice basket of chocolate downstairs.
So the Infertility Cure has me not eating wheat, dairy, or sugar. I do OK here, but I do have some everyday. My acupuncturist and Fertilty Diet suggest getting more of my protein from vegetable sources. Beans make me um... you know... and soy is definitely a no-no when you are trying to conceive. Plus, I am supposed eat tons of protein to avoid bloat. How exactly am I supposed to do this?
I guess for now I am just going to try to balance things out.
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I went through a similar crisis period where I would agonize over every meal. (This is especially hard for me because I simply don't like vegetables.) Eventually I decided not to obsess about my diet. For now I'm going to stick with low-fat, low-cal, common sense eating, with whole grains and as many fruits and vegetables as I can manage.
Good luck...
Post a Comment