Tuesday, March 4, 2008

What not to wear, La Shish, and 2ww

First, I am very sad to hear that the venerable La Shish in Detroit closed this week. Middle Eastern restaurants in Detroit are as prolific as Mexican places are down here. La Shish was the best and I loved it and will miss the hummus and gallaba. After hearing the story about the owners and their indictments, I think I probably would have a hard time eating there any more too.

Hmmm, do I think about food too much?

I decided today that I was going to be a candidate for that show What not to wear. I live in my hoodie sweatshirt, still carry a backpack and wear comfy pants that are probably too big. I'm almost 35 years old, but I sure don't act like it!

Finally, I entered the two week wait today. Even though it's technically a break cycle, I still get my hopes up. Let's see if I can make 2 weeks this month!!

No comments: