I've spared you all the dramatic whining of my period days. I've really given up hope that anything will work and I'm trying not to think about due dates or things I can't control. Just going to focus on what I can: vacations! Matt and I are planning two trips this year - one to San Franscisco for a wedding in August (Tips for what to do in San Fran are highly welcomed) and hopefully a cruise of the western Carribean in November with some of our friends. I really hope we can use the rest of Matt's day (he only gets 10, and 8 are spoken for) for something earlier this year. I am so ready for a vacation now.
I went to the doctor this morning for my ultrasound and cyst is gone. I will be starting injectibles tomorrow. Woo hoo! Yay! I get to give myself shots! My IVF consult is in a month as well. I like to have a plan!
Again, if you aren't blogging, please consider it. If you are, please send me a link. It's good to keep up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment