Friday, March 14, 2008

The bunnies are back!! and other signs

We saw our first bunny rabbit here in our backyard tonight. A big one too, so I was thinking, ah she must be an expectant mum! We don't have squirrels here since we don't have any trees bigger than 6 feet, but we have tons of bunnies. I'm taking it as a sign of my impending fertility.

Other signs: Matt asked me (jokingly) if I had morning sickness the other night when I said I was nauseous. It's something he would never say, it was kind of odd.

I had an odd metallic taste in my mouth yesterday morning.

But seriously, I've felt like I was going to start my period any second today. When you start to obsess over starting your period, you recognize the signs -- craving salt, being super hungry, feeling like you are already flowing and running to the bathroom every other second. My PMS has been almost non-existant, but who knows, it could just be because this was a weird cycle due to my cysts.

I will not test. I just can't anymore.

1 comment:

Karen At Home Blog said...

I am praying for you Andrea and that BFP!!! We have unexplained IF too so I know far too well what you are going through. Have a great weekend!