So I'm triggering tonight. Yes, it's only CD10, but according to the nurse, my lining is 11, so we're OK there. I'm already starting my LH surge (I OPKed this morning), so really, the trigger isn't going to do anything. I think our IUI tomorrow will be the only one we'll end up doing.
On the plus side, it's great that I am responding earlier this time, but I only have one follicle. Only one! It's big, 21, and that's great, but I can't help but be disappointed.
My mantra for today: "Things are unfolding as they should" I just keep telling myself this. There is really nothing else I can do at this point.
I started looking at adoption this week in an attempt to not have all my eggs in one basket. Now that I've gotten over the shock of the cost (20K for domestic!!) I am starting to feel just a little better. More on this later.
Can I take a sick day for having follie pain? It does hurt!!
Friday, March 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment