You know how it goes when you have IF or even contemplating pregnancy, all of the sudden you notice babies and baby bellies everywhere. Over the last year when I started to really fear the worst, my reaction has slowly morphed into jealousy, sadness, and even anger upon seeing the ever prevalent fertile masses in my suburban community. Due to my work schedule, I've been running my errands on the weekends, and this is just not the best time to go out.
This weekend, I started the unbitter compaign. The premise of this campaign is to focus on my future (be it IVF, adoption, aunt-hood) and the happiness that will come with it. OK, I know this sounds really hokey, but at least I'm trying not to be the bitterest betty in the bunch. I feel so bad about myself when I get so bitter.
Starting to get very stressed about my project at work. I'm hoping to get some more help because otherwise we are going to be in trouble. Hopefully the worst of the stress will be over by the end of April. I'm hoping to be doing my first IVF cycle in May. My head is swimming tonight between all the IVF reading and work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment