First, Matt and I rented Lust, Caution this weekend. I was intrigued because it was set in Shanghai and it was directed by Ang Lee (and I know he's a good director because I've heard his name before.) I didn't know how controversal the movie was until after I got it... and now I know why! My goodness, it is very very racy. Raciness totally lost on crampy and crabby me! Would I recommend it? Um, maybe. The acting is great, the characters interesting, but it's a tough movie.
We went to Mudsocks Grill for dinner with my aunt. It's an easy place to go and like. Plus, I had a half glass of wine, it was great!
Finally, to my stupidity. So up until today, I had convinced myself there was NO WAY I was pg. But I've never had a luteal phase this long with my temps still up and no spotting. So today, I started dreaming, planning, and getting really excited. Low and behold tonight when I get back from 2 different wedding showers, I see some spotting. I just wanted to curl up and cry, but I went downstairs and din din with Matt pretending nothing was wrong. I feel soooo stupid for wasting so much time over the last few days. I haven't been able to sleep or think about much else. Well, be sure to stay tuned. More wallowing in self-pity is sure to come soon enough!
Sunday, March 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment