Monday, September 1, 2008

the cat is out of the bag...

I was so nervous to tell my family this weekend, but it turns out I didn't really need to tell them. I guess I am showing a little. I think it may be bad that I am showing because the baby is the size of an apple, so the rest is all the fritos and chocolate? Oh yes, I am addicted to orange juice now which isn't going to help.

The paint color selection for the nursery is not going well. I want a light teal but we have 5 samples up and they are all too dark, even though they are the lightest shades I could find. I think Matt must really love me because he is being very patient considering. If anyone knows of a nice teal blue paint that's not too dark, feel free to send it along.

It may be wishful thinking, but I am feeling the lightest ever flutters every once in awhile. I'm pretty sure it's just in my head though :-)

No comments: