I thought I knew what it meant when they said that pg women get emotional, but I am way more emotional this week than I thought I would ever be. I am attacking the kettle corn I got at the art fair yesterday for comfort because Matt left for a long business trip and I am going to miss him like crazy. I cried at church today because everyone just seemed sooo happy. I bawled the other night because the paint I bought had green in it and I WANT BLUE. yes. Ridiculous.
I do feel legitimately blue this week regarding some of the folks that I know through the nest and their failed cycles. I have some insight into how they are feeling and I know how much it sucks. At the same time, I will be crying big salty pg woman tears when they do succeed.
Sunday, September 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Feel free to be emotional, you're allowed, you are preggers.
I tagged you on my blog :)
Aww...you're so sweet to be worried about everyone else. This last week was a bad week on TTTC. Let's hope next week is better! Enjoy your kettle corn...YUM!
Post a Comment