I've been tagged by one of the sweetest nesties: theworms: http://itisinconceivable.blogspot.com/
The Rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules to your blog
3. Write 6 random things about yourself
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them
5. Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is posted.
6 random things about myself:
1. I'm terrible at coming up with random things about myself on demand, sigh... but yesterday I met Trista Sutter (the Bachelorette). I thought of her often when we first started having T-TTC and wondered how she didn't start to panic after 1 year. Couldn't work up the nerve to ask for her autograph though...wasn't sure what to her sign exactly...
2. A book that changed my career life was "Now, Go Find your Strengths" by Marcus Buckingham. It taught me that it was OK that wasn't good at everything and that I should work on developing my strengths more than trying to do stuff I wasn't good at.
3. I work most nights and most of the time I work from my couch rather than my home office.
4. My home office is painted pink with a glaze of candlelight on top to make it sparkly.
5. I am horribly horribly shy. I love people, but I need way more alone time than most of my friends. That being said, I met my husband after going on dozens of blind dates with guys I met on match.com.
6. I love to work out and am secretly jealous of all the people I see running everyday. I look forward to starting up again just as much as I look forward to drinking (gave up both last fall when I started treatments)
I'm tagging a few people who I hope won't mind:
Stacey: http://myinfertileworldsm.blogspot.com/
Andrea: http://bellaandherfella.blogspot.com/
Sasha: http://ivfdoyou.blogspot.com/
Sunday, September 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I don't mind! Six random facts might take me awhile to come up with though :)
Thanks for the tag. I'm all done! But I only listed 6 peeps, one of which was Meepit, who you also tagged. oh well.
I am also jealous of people out running. Not necessarily becasue they're out running, but because I wonder why they don't have to work when I do. Not fair!
Hey! I finally responded to the tag! Thanks!
I would have liked to ask Trista that too! Somehow I think she might have downplayed it for the media, and also wounds seem to heal once it finally works...
Post a Comment