My blog on my life here in Indiana
I'm not usually a purse girl, but I love #1 and #2!
I love #2!!
I like the second one!
Oh wow! So cute!! I like #4, but #2 is a close second...
1 or 2!!!
I like #2 and #3.
In regards to your comment on my blog...I am like you, sarcasm is my friend. Couldn't get through the day without it!
#2 is my fav.
i like #3 then #2 best.
I like the first one!Kelly
I like the second one. The black base will be nice.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
I'm not usually a purse girl, but I love #1 and #2!
I love #2!!
I like the second one!
Oh wow! So cute!! I like #4, but #2 is a close second...
1 or 2!!!
I like #2 and #3.
In regards to your comment on my blog...I am like you, sarcasm is my friend. Couldn't get through the day without it!
#2 is my fav.
i like #3 then #2 best.
I like the first one!
Kelly
I like the second one. The black base will be nice.
Post a Comment