Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Grand Canyon anyone?

Matt and I are planning a make-up vacation first week in October since we had to cancel the cruise. We are going to fly into Phoenix, drive to Sedona and the Grand Canyon, and then swing by the Hoover Dam on the way to Vegas. If anyone has any hotel recommendations or things to do these area (including Phoenix), pls let me know. It seems like everyone I talk to has been there, but I haven't had much time to plan lately and time is running out...

4 comments:

Sasha & Mark said...

Have fun!! Sounds like an awesome road trip!! We've been, but I don't have any memorable recs.

Mel ~ Psyched for Baby said...

We did nearly the same thing last fall. We left on Oct 6th and were gone for a week. We flew into Phoenix, rented a car and went north to Sedona and the Grand Canyon. From there we headed west to Laughlin and then south to Lake Havasu. Here are pics from our trip. http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8AZMmLVqzatmLY
If you have any questions, contact me through the email in my blog.

theworms said...

That sounds amazing. Have a great time and take lots of pics.
If you stop in Vegas put some money on 23.

Bella said...

Never been there, but it sounds awesome! Have fun!