I think about my fitness goals all the time. I look at myself in the mirror in the morning and think about what I would like to do...
And then I feel like throwing up and go have some toast, lol.
Seriously, I am not myself and I hope myself comes back soon. I pride myself at working out hard. Now my goal is just do something everyday. I know exercise is good for morning sickness and that's what gets me to workout.
So back to goals, I want to get a workout in everyday and back on track with my weight lifting routine. I've been following NROLFW and I think I'm about 8 weeks in, but I took the last week off because of my cold and travel and general malaise. I noticed while I was in Florida that my arms do look better than they ever have. I don't know if NROLFW should get all the credit. All the evil pushups in my Jillian routines have helped too (another blog post later on this)! I like NROLFW because it's a little different than what I've done in the past and I like being encouraged to try heavier weights. I do the workout 3 times a week (per the book) and it's easy to do at home.
My last pregnancy, I felt guilty even lifting a 3lb weight. Now I've been getting my inspiration from this blog. I think after I get over the 24-7 nausea, I'll be back in the game.
Thursday, April 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm so excited for you! Congrats again on your pregnancy :)
I hope to be joining you very soon.
Post a Comment