Friday, April 9, 2010

Pregnancy hormones = blubbering fool

holy crap. I almost started crying waiting in line for Carousel ride at the Children's Musuem. Then I was walking through the exhibit about Ryan White and Anne Frank and I was totally tearing up. This reminds me so much of the first few weeks after I had Jacob and I could cry at the drop of a hat. I don't think anyone saw me though, thank goodness.

When I was pg last time, I also used to bawl everytime Matt would go out of town. Stay tuned to see if that starts up again. I'll be as bad as Jacob every time I leave him at daycare, except I think he stops after a minute!

I think Jake had a good time today just hanging out with just me. I took Fridays off from work to do exactly this, except that I never do it. Today, daycare was closed and Matt was out of town, so I had no choice. Usually I just hang out with Jake after work and it's not the same. I'm too tired and it's hard to find the enthusiasm to play with him.

Oh, for those that have asked, pg #2 was completely on our own!! We were planning to do a FET this month and would have done it earlier if it wasn't for our trip to FL. So, apparently, the problem was with me? IDK. I also wonder if the diet started in Jan where I cut out alot of the sugar I was eating made any difference too. It is completely wild to conceive a child on your own after feeling so broken. I have alot of guilt about my friends still working on #1 or sad about not getting pg with #2... But I will tell you that I was not RELAXED at all when we conceived. Ha ha! No, I was feeling just as down every month when AF came, even though I knew we weren't ever going to get pg on our own. And truth be told, I am not really ready to be pg again, but I thought, if there is even a chance, I got to try!

No comments: