
First, my favorite piece of equipment is the treadmill. I've had it for 5 years now and it's been a rainy day and wintertime God-send. Now since I have PF, I can't do all the things I like on it. Plus, when Jake is with me, which he is often, I can't use it (he doesn't go for baby jail anymore)... So, I do alot of stuff on my Reebok step. Worth every penny. It's a study step and it's so nice, it makes you want to step on it and do some aerobics. Plus, it's a handy seat for Jake. I've been known to do step aerobics around whereever he is sitting!
Tiffany, just for you! There are pictures of my weight plates and bars next to the treadmill. I have one long bar and 4 hand sized ones. They are handy for when I need more than 10lbs, my biggest dumbell.
I also have a weight machine, which I don't use enough, but will use more as I get bigger this pregnancy. Little did I know I would get more arm muscle doing pushups with Jillian than anything I ever got on that machine!
Rounding things out, I have a jump rope (entertainment for Jake because I am not that coordinated), balance balls (a must for any gym), dumbells, a 6lb ball (very fun exercises), stretch bands, a weight bench, a Reebok bosu board type thing, and a Total Gym. The total gym is fun every once in awhile! I like to channel Chuck Norris when I am on it.
You'll also notice a key piece of equipment hanging out in back -- a mop. Why a mop? Because we get huge black spiders in the basement! There is nothing like doing some crunches on the floor and looking over and seeing a spider! Also, now I have to protect my baby. The flat end of the handle is perfect for killing from a safe distance. I'd have to say those spiders are one of the downsides of living out here in the country!!
No comments:
Post a Comment