Seriously, the best part of my day. And probably why my butt is getting bigger! I feel like I could just sleep forever. Thank goodness Jake is sleeping well nowadays... thank you Jake. Mommy and your little sister really appreciate it.
But I have gotten in a workout every day this week so far! Monday and Tuesday I was feeling great and just itching too workout, but then the ickies were back and it was sooo hard to get to the gym the last two days.
Here are some workouts I did this last weekend I want to review for you!

Jillian Michael's Yoga Meltdown:
I love JM's workouts. (I can't stand Bob, btw). I was so geeked to buy this DVD, esp since I thought yoga would be a good low impact workout for my stupid PF. I've just done level 1 so far, but it's hard and you will sweat. It's definitely low impact as well and a good workout. However, I found myself dreading this the third time through. I think it's because it's a little boring? I guess jumping and lunging are more fun? I'll let you know how I like level 2. I'll keep this in my rotation for sure because it fits really well for my lifting days!

My Fitness Coach for Wii:
This game and the Wii was my "push present" from my husband. Ha ha... I think he just wanted to get a Wii. Just for the record, we NEVER play our Wii. It's so sad. We need to buy some games. Part of the problem is that the Wii lives in the basement because that's where I work out.
But, I digress...I really love this "game". I've working out with it since Jake was born and Maya (the animated fitness instructor) would keep me company those early days with Jake. Here's why I like it:
It's a great cardio workout, a different mix everyday of different and challenging moves. Plus you can tell Wii that you have a step and step moves are then incorporated. I love step aerobics and I think it's one thing that I can safely do right now with pissing off my heel. The game also lets you choose how long you want to workout and choose the workout background and music. For $20 you can't go wrong with this game!
No comments:
Post a Comment