The baby looked great today on the U/S and the measurements were good. Before the U/S they give you the stats of having a genetic disorder of 1/125 for someone my age. After the scan, the odds dropped to 1/1500, the odds of a 20 year old. The U/S technician also humored me with a guess on the gender and it might be a girl! Matt is not ready to start buying girl clothes yet.
I really hate how I seem to hook onto things lately and am not able to let go. I read a sad story yesterday about a baby and I just can't get it out of my head. I'm just worried about Jacob constantly right now, for no good reason.
I also started practicing today how I am going to handle 2 under 2. Thinking about how I am going to have to juggle more around getting ready in the morning and dinner time. I really hope Matt's travel slows down, but I have to be ready if it doesn't.
Thursday, April 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment