And here's Jake little sister (or brother) from today! I got to see a little arm waving action. Fingers crossed, we've got 4 weeks to go to get out of the first tri!
Thursday, March 25, 2010
Does this look familiar?
Here's a post from July 2008: http://andreainindiana.blogspot.com/2008/07/meet-our-baby-grape.html when Jake was 9wks.
And here's Jake little sister (or brother) from today! I got to see a little arm waving action. Fingers crossed, we've got 4 weeks to go to get out of the first tri!

And here's Jake little sister (or brother) from today! I got to see a little arm waving action. Fingers crossed, we've got 4 weeks to go to get out of the first tri!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
awww so happy for you !!!
Best news ever!!
Congrats :)
Wow, congratulations!!!! So happy for you!
Wow, congratulations!!!! So happy for you!
How in God's name did I miss this?!?! I saw a post this morning about Jake's sister and was like, "Whaaa???!?!" So excited for you!! Seems like you are due right around the time that I am. When is your EDD?
Sooo excited, congratulations!! Did you mention how this happened? Did you do IVF again?
This is awesome, but it reminds me that I'm being lapped... Was the an assisted pregnancy or did it happen on your own? Either way, this is great! I'm so excited for you!
Wonderful news! So excited for you guys.
Post a Comment