My husband can be late to the game sometimes. When it came to planning our wedding, he let me do everything until the last month. All of the sudden, he opinions about details that he didn't care about months before. This led to a lot of stress for me, but I learned.
So it came as little surprise to me that all of sudden, months after I had already picked out our name (that he agreed with) and started to look for wall letters, that Matt said, " Are you sure?"
Translation...I have an opinion now.
I dug out the baby name books and put them on his nightstand a few days ago. Here's what he came up:
Brendan, Jonathan, Daniel, Justin, Robert, Nathan, Adam, Patrick, Travis, Trevor, Jeffrey, Gregory, and Edward.
Now, my BFF will get a chuckle because there a few ex-boyfriend names in there and other such random characters from my past. The name I want is in there too! I guess we'll see how it all sorts out.
Friday, October 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm rooting for your name! Good luck!
very classic, lovely names. I'm sure you'll come up with something you both love!
Post a Comment