Sunday, October 19, 2008

from butterflies to popcorn

I've been feeling little tickles in my belly maybe since week 16, but they have been few and far between. I've been pretty bummed that I haven't felt more, but I heard it might be later because of my anterior placenta. Well, this week during my training, I felt some definite popcorn pops Thursday and Friday. I can't wait until they are more regular!

We got our crib and dresser last week because we ended up buying the floor model. Not quite what we had planned, but a good deal. I should take a picture and put it up here. Now the fun part of decorating starts!!

Also, we started our registeries this week. Not so much so that we can get gifts -- just so that we can feel like we are starting to come to terms with all the things we need and start to make decisions. We're planners like that. If I don't keep finding things for Matt to do, who knows what kind of trouble he'll get himself into, LOL...

3 comments:

Kathy said...

aw fun!! I'm 16w now maybe I'll start feeling something funny ;)

Sasha & Mark said...

Don't you love feeling him?! He'll just keep getting stronger. can't wait to see the furniture and what you do with the nursery!

Bella said...

How exciting! Can't wait to here about that first big kick!!