My goodness, it was more fun than I thought. It was nice to find some old friends! Plus, I got to see pictures from some of my friends that I haven't seen since I moved. I was hesitant to join before because I thought it was just for younger people, LOL! Then I needed to join for some vendor work that I am doing at work. Too bad it's blocked at work.
Well, if you are on face.book, please come and find me. I'll start posting more of my pictures there because it's a little easier to post more than 1 or 2 at a time.
How to find me? I think you can use my email grrrlfrnd2000 at yahoo to search.
Monday, October 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
fun! i'll find you. i might need to get ahold of you because we're thinking about looking into a second opinion from a new RE and thought I would see where you go and where Laura goes.
i will let you know if i need it in about 2 weeks!
I'll find you, too! FYI...we are keeping our TTTC under wraps, just so you know not to mention it on my facebook :) Thanks!
Post a Comment