Another view of the canyon where you can see the Colorado River
Matt at the Hoover Dam so happy! It's really hard to take any meaningful picture of the dam when you are right on top of it. But, it is really a sight to see if you ever get the chance.
My favorite picture of the whole trip. This was about half way up the mesa that we hiked to the top. If you look really carefully to the lower right, you can see a car in the distance. Even though the town of Sedona is only 5 miles away, this place was so isolated and quiet. It was a great hike.
It's your first real hike baby G!
This is the view from the top of the mesa. It was about 400 feet up.
This is the bell mesa that we hiked around. Some people climbed up, but I've heard that a lot of people get stuck up there and need to be rescued.
4 comments:
AWESOME pics!! Looks like you had a blast!! Oh, and I just have to say, Baby G???? Does that mean you've picked a name? Not that I expect you to share it, but that's so exciting if you have!
It really is beautiful! The closest I have come to seeing the Grand Canyon is in a plane flying to Vegas. That does not even come close to your beautiful pics! I love the baby belly, so happy for you!
Amazing pics! Your vacation sounds like it was awesome. I'm jealous :[
I'm so glad you had a great time and love the baby bump.
Gorgeous pictures! Love them-- reminds me of our trip to Utah last year! The house looks interesting-- v. rustic. I am reading a book right now called Loving Frank, historical fiction about his long-term affair.
Post a Comment