Sunday, November 9, 2008

Winter's here...

It's so cold this weekend in Indiana and this morning it was flurrying when we left church. I even dug out my winter coat. Time to start nesting for the winter. This means I am working on a knitting project, cooking in the crock pot, and starting those re-organization projects that have been waiting all summer for me. Actually, I spent all weekend cleaning out my office and I am so wiped out from this.

I did discover word games on facebook and if you are on facebook and like to play, please let me know. They are a nice little break from everything else.

2 weeks and we leave for Hilton Head to visit the inlaws. We're staying at Chattanooga on the way down and Nashville on the way back to break up the driving. If anyone has any recommendations for these cities, please do send along. I'm excited to have one last little outing and I really hope the weather in SC is warm this year!

Sorry not the most exciting update!

No comments: