Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Finally had the dream...

I've been waiting to have my first "baby" related dream. Well, I dreamt I had a baby the other day. Except that he was very very tiny and never seemed to get bigger. And it turns out he wasn't a human baby... he was a cockroach!!

Who the heck has a dream that their baby is a cockroach?

I was feeling like a complete failure and I woke up in a cold sweat. Was my baby really just a bug?? Then Matt Jr. gave me a good couple thwacks in the tummy and reminded me that indeed, he was bigger than a bug.

After being around a 4 and 2 year old all day for two days now, I am not feeling that need to have 2 children so close together... or ever. My goodness, it's a lot of work, LOL!!

3 comments:

Bella said...

LOL. That's too funny. Why are dreams so random? Yes, a 2 and 4 year old sound exhausting!! Have a great Thanksgiving!

Sasha & Mark said...

LOL! A cockroach?! I've had a few dreams where I had the baby, but then realized in my dream it was too soon and put her back! How she got out and back, I have no clue! :)

Beth Bruns said...

I dreamt that my baby was a bottle of lotion... or turned into one... or something involving a bottle of lotion (Bath & Body Works)! I think a cockroach is better than an inantimate object.