Just about every night, it's a variation on a theme -- being in college.
It's usually not my college - University of Michigan -- but just some random college. No one I know is in the dream either. And I am *not* going to class. Usually just hanging out with random people in random apartments or dorms. Of course last night I had a dream I was flying around Ann Arbor. I think I dream about flying all the time. Weird, weird, weird!!
I would love to know what this means! If you read my blog, tell me about any interesting dreams you've had lately!!
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Dreams are so strange!
Last night, I kept dreaming that I was eating sour cream and onion potato chips. I woke up with this horrible taste in my mouth! LOL!
I dream about college and high school a lot, and I usually don't know where I'm supposed to be. I lost my schedule, or I can't find the right place, or I can't find my locker, or don't know the combo. None of this was ever a problem at the time... I must have subconsiously stressed about it a lot!
Post a Comment