Thursday, August 7, 2008

Green..

Since I've been off of progesterone, I've been feeling green alot more. I still haven't gotten sick yet, but I'm still pretty miserable.

Matt also wants to paint the nursery soon and he wants it to be gender neutral anyway. He really wants green, but I want teal...even if it's a girl. My next post should be a vote on my nursery decor!! No matter what, we want a bird theme (see below). Not terribly popular in baby designs...

The baby is the size of a lime this upcoming week! I had my first OB appt today. I was there for 3 hours!! On the way out I saw my friend that referred me to the practice. (How cool to run into her!!) She is helping me navigate the baby business here in Indy, thank goodness! Still, today, with all of the info coming my way from the nurse, plus the realization sinking about having a baby...well, it was a little overwhelming.

The baby didn't really move too much during the U/S, but the technician poked my stomach and then the baby lifted her arm to wave...then it was back to nap time. Just doing what mommy wanted to I suppose! Here are the pictures:

This is the bottom view, so cute!! Too early to tell the sex, but hopeful for a girl!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love the bottom view one...so adorable! i'm pulling for you to have a girl, too!! EVERYone I know has boys.

i love teal, btw.

shawna said...

Ugh, I was hoping for a miraculous recovery after I stop the PIO on the 11th. I am glad that everything went well at the OB.

Sasha & Mark said...

Hope you feel better soon! I love the bird idea. It seems like I saw some cute birdie stuff at Land of Nod (crate & barrel kids?)?
-trinny

Bella said...

Your little girl/boy is so cute! Feel better!