Tuesday, July 29, 2008

a quick update...

I'm so busy with work, it's hard to have time to do much else...so here's a quick rundown and then I have to finish testing something...


Matt and I went to Chicago over the weekend to celebrate my bday and also so I could help my sister start her wedding dress shopping. I love just about every aspect of wedding planning, so I might have had more fun than she did. Plus, she looked fab in everything she tried on. I think dating and dietician and personal trainer has some fringe benefits. They are both in great shape!


A couple of fantastic meals in Chicago: http://www.marche-chicago.com/ and http://www.orangebrunch.com/. Also we visited my favorite stop in Chicago, Lill Street http://www.1154lill.com/ so I could start planning how to spend my gift certificates for my birthday. Our final stop was at the Land of Nod since we don't have one in Indy. Matt was a little overwhelmed by all the baby stuff! We did find our inspiration for the nursery... it's a start!!


Finally, I got my doppler on Thursday. After some help from my friends on the nest, I figured out where to find the heartbeat! Every night before dinner I take a listen and the heartheat is usually around 170! It's really cool.

Hope everyone is doing well!

1 comment:

Sasha & Mark said...

Sounds like a really fun weekend! So glad you heard the heartbeat. I check it every couple days too-- :)
-trinny