Everything seems to be fine! We saw one little .79cm bean with a heartbeat of 146bpm. She is measuring small, but the doctor said it was OK. I don't have a good picture from the ultrasound at all, so here are some pictures to give you an idea (keep in mind I studied development biology in college, so I love this stuff!)
http://www.babycenter.com/fetal-development-images-7-weeks
http://www.visembryo.com/baby/15.html
Our EDD is February 21! I was thinking today that February has never had meaning to me, like say April or July. Now, all the sudden February is very cool!
Monday, July 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Congratulations! I am sure that you are relieved. I am so happy for you.
Congratulations to both of you! I'm so happy for you guys!
I am so happy you saw the heartbeat! I was beginning to worry becasue there hadn't been an update for awhile. Glad everything is great with your little one!
Congratulations!! Funny that you call it a she...can't wait to find out if that's right!
Post a Comment