Saturday, July 19, 2008

Good days, bad days

I've been finding I need to make hay while the sun shines, so to speak. On days when I am not sore, crampy, tired, or just generally crappy feeling, I try to run errands or do house work. On days when I'm not, I'm camped on the couch, feet up, working on my project work. So far this week it's been a 50-50 split. I'm vowing to not work work so much too, hoping that my little bean will be measuring closer to where he/she should be by Monday's u/s.

If I think too much about Monday's u/s, I freak out...so not thinking about it. Am looking forward to being released from my RE and making an appt to meet my new OBGYN. I haven't had one since I moved down here. I hope she is really nice and won't mind lots of questions.

I feel like we are already making a million plans for the little bean, but at the same time very scared to be thinking these thoughts in case something doesn't work out. I keep thinking, please just let me get to 12 weeks... So once we're out of the first trimester, I think you'll start seeing more baby planning posts.

No comments: