Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Whew... it doubled!!

Today's number was 209! I double checked my name on the little vial of blood they took, it was mine.

I still want to just go home and cry, but at least these are happy tears!!

Thank you so much for listening and all of the well wishes!

7 comments:

shawna said...

I am so excited for you!! Now, stay off of Google, before you drive yourself crazy.

Alli B said...

I am happy it went up! I don't really know you IRL, but through the nest and you always seem to be so supportive and helpful on there, so I am so happy for you.

LanY said...

Wooohooo!! That is awesome news! I hope you and hubby have a great night basking in this goodness!

Bella said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bella said...

AWESOME!!! I'm so happy you got such a great doubling beta :) Does it feel real yet?

Beth Bruns said...

so happy for you... it's amazing all that those little cells do and how you have a little person from the beginning. I hadn't looked at your blog in a while and all of a sudden there's exciting news! Good luck and take care of yourself.

Beth Bruns said...

so happy for you... it's amazing all that those little cells do and how you have a little person from the beginning. I hadn't looked at your blog in a while and all of a sudden there's exciting news! Good luck and take care of yourself.