This is going to sound so silly, but when I first saw this picture, I cried. I was just so relieved, so happy we got this far, and so amazed that's us. I'm so hormonal, but it's true :-)
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My blog on my life here in Indiana
8 comments:
Hi Andrea,
I just caught up with your blog and wanted to wish you a sticky two weeks! I hope those embies stick and this is it for you.
How cute they are! I hope they are snuggling in for nine wonderful months!!!
Hi Andrea,
Yay!!!! Wishing lots of sticky dust to you :)
They look just perfect. Wishing you the very best of luck!
~jenber77
They look beautiful!
Snuggle in tight little ones. Praying this cycle is a BF Sticky P!
theworms
What a beautiful sight! Sending lots of sticky embie wishes your way! I really hope this is it for you and DH!
They look like perfect babies to me. I hope that they snuggle in for a H&H 9 months. Good Luck!
They are beautiful! What a great picture!!!
Post a Comment