Saturday, June 21, 2008

Our little bunny daycare

Since we first moved in, we keep finding little holes in various garden beds. Whenever I find one, I get Matt to investigate because holes are scary places where snakes or voles live. Well, today Matt was cleaning out the outside dryer vent (such a good husband he is) and found another one behind the air conditioner. He started digging out layers of grass on top of the hole and found a little baby bunny no bigger than a pop can. He put the layers of grass back on top. I guess mom needed a place to drop the baby off during the day while she went around eating all of our plants!!

On Wednesday a mama bird brought her babies over to our bird feeder and was putting seed in their mouths. It was kinda cool to watch. We love our bird feeder!

My "symptoms" come and go and it's a little scary. I'm just trying to keep the faith. Today I feel pretty good, but it's the first day this week!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Try not to worry about the "symptoms" too much. I only had symptoms for 2 days the weekend I figured out I was pregnant and then nothing other than the growing stomach until the very end. No symptoms can be a good thing! It makes the months go by quicker.

Bella said...

I am saying lots of prayers for a sticky, sticky baby!

LanY said...

The symptoms (or lack thereof) can drive you crazy. But the awesome thing is that your beta doubled!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!