So, I started spotting yesterday afternoon and at 4am this morning, my temps nosedived and were near the baseline. I think I'll be moving on to IVF... I just hope AF can stay away another day or two. My IVF consult is Tuesday.
I took a HPT this morning as is tradition when my temps dive and there was a very, very, very faint line. I was using a clear blue easy test, which I always have a hard time reading (I bought it because I had a coupon!) So maybe I had a chemical pregnancy or maybe just a chemical definiciency that makes me see lines where there aren't any.
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Andrea, I am sorry your temps are on their way down. It's hard to say why you had a line, is it typically like that? Don't give you hope yet!!!
nestie: karenandjeff
I find the CBE sticks (with the plus sign) hard to read. One other time before I've seen a faint line on a CBE stick, but it was gone the next day.
Post a Comment