I had my first facial this week. I'm not all about spending money like that, especially now, but I purchased a package long ago that I needed to use up. The first part of the facial was dermaplaning, which was kinda like a nail file rubbed against your entire face. It didn't really hurt, but it didn't feel good either! Then she did a very mild acid peel. Finally, she extracted my pimples- and that really was uncomfortable. Whoever said facials were relaxing and indulgent? I don't feel like I look any better at all, but skin is definitely softer.
But, here's the kicker: when she wanted me to schedule another and I told her that I had an "upcoming medical procedure" and wasn't scheduling anything. She said, "Oh Congratulations!" I was somewhat dumbfounded. Uh, yeah congrats on your IF? How about, congrats on knee surgery? In any case, I figured out she must have thought I was having plastic surgery. I felt like I was in a different world.
Saturday, April 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment