I am more than ready to start and have been for 2 months. In fact, I'm so irritated that I can't get in sooner to see my doctor for my IVF consult and worried I may have to take an extra month waiting.
But, here's thing. What if the IVF fails? How on earth am I going to survive that? When I think about it, I feel like the bottom of my world is falling out. IVF. It's the last stop. If it doesn't work -- the ride is over.
Because of this fear, I almost do want to wait. I'm not sure I am ready to face that.
Sunday, April 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think that is the scary thing for most people. Even wih great stats like many REs the max success is about 60% which means 40% fails. I think that is why shared risk is so great.
But understand there is always IVF 2 if number one isn't your cycle, but I hope and pray it is!
Post a Comment