Saturday, May 29, 2010

going to heck in a handbasket

I wish I could understand what it is about being pregnant that says to your brain, "eat whatever crap you want". So far this weekend, fried fish, pizza, hot dogs, chips. Who knows what I'll eat at the race tomorrow. I wish I could find my self discipline again. And even if it's not about gaining weight, my stomach will rebel and I will get sick again.

I have been doing pretty good keeping on my fitness routine. Friday, Sunday, and Tuesday are weight lifting days. I usually only get about 20-25 minutes to fit this all in. Monday is cardio machine and little running (just for fun), Wednesday is spinning, Thursday is my cardio sculpt class, and Saturday is yoga or walking on the monon. I'm able to do my weights at home with Jake under foot in the basement. It's really kind of fun to see how he entertains himself in the basement with everything but his toys.

No comments: