Matt hurt his lower back last week and it hasn't gotten much better yet. Poor guy is pretty miserable and of course I want him to rest it as much as possible so he can get better soon. So picture this... I'm like a turtle with this big belly and can barely get off the couch. Matt is pretty tall, walking around all stiff. Neither of us can bend over to save our life. Last week I had to help him put his socks on (now, there's a sight!) Today I yelled at him for attempting to take out the garbage...grabbed it and took it out myself. It's so ridiculous!
Slumdog Millionaire was a great movie. I'm glad we went tonight. Being in a crowded theatre with rude late-comers did remind us why we don't go out to movies very often!
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh no! I hope Matt gets well soon! The sock visual was very funny, though! LOL.
Post a Comment