Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Pizza in Indiana

One of our quests right now is to find our favorite pizza in Indianapolis. Honestly, we miss the pizza we got in Detroit!! Cottage Inn, Amici's, The Alibi, even Little Caesar's.. we miss it all!
Driving half way around the city for pizza seems like a pretty good distraction for the middle of winter. Plus, it's another night I don't have to cook.

So last week we tried Jan's in Westfield. Tasty toppings, but way too expensive. 2 weeks ago, Puccini's -- not enough sauce. Next week we are trying Papa Murphy's. Crazy, I know, but my friend just said she had an awesome pizza from there.

If all else fails, we are driving to Chicago. What do they have against deep dish here?

2 comments:

Laura said...

Hey Andrea! It's Laura, your new Indianapolis friend. :) Have you guys tried Bazbeaux Pizza? There is one in Broad Ripple and I think one downtown. It's been awhile since I've been there, but I think it was pretty good pizza.

http://www.bazbeaux.com/

Christina said...

Seriously!! I agree. I'm not against a quick drive up to Chicago either, but it would just be so much easier if SOMEone would take the hint and open a pizza joint with good old fashioned Chicago-style deep dish. Though I am a big fan of Puccinni's.

I just found your blog and I'm looking forward to reading! I'm so addicted to reading other people's blogs, it's not even funny. Mine is listed below if you're ever bored!

Christina (ifound mr.wright) www.unquestionablelove.blogspot.com