I wasn't planning on repainting the nursery, but my husband just offered. However, I don't know if I should and what color?

Currently the room is a very light,cool blueish gray. It's been really hard to photograph the color

You can see the light grey compared to the light blue in the bag a little better in this picture.

I was planning on doing canvas paintings of the different images on this bag. I big eiffel tower in one canvas, the arc de triumph in another, another with Paris, etc... I was going to use the colors in the bag, only do a lighter pink. Also, I was planning on using pink sheets and pink bumper.
Do you think the pink and light blue wall will be too much? What other color should I do the wall? I don't think I want pink because it will be too much pink sheets?
Let me know your thoughts, thanks!!
1 comment:
that is though. I am imagining an accent wall the color of blue that is in the top right hand corner of your bag...it's a medium/light shade of blue!
Post a Comment