Thursday, October 29, 2009

sad

I decided today that I am going to start posting regularly even if I don't have anything witty or insightful to say.

What's so amazing is that I've overcome so much, but yet life is still not all just puppies and rainbows. You definitely can't have everything you know...

My baby is an amazing and wonderful little boy. I don't know where he gets his easy happy disposition because it's not from me! I wish I could just enjoy him, but life is just going to fast. I'm buried at work and overwhelmed at home and after 8 months, I've just run out of adreniline.

The thing with parenting is that you have to remember that tomorrow is another day. Learn from your mistakes and try, try again. Like other things in life, you can't just quit being a mommy! So you have to keep trying.

I'm making new friends and reconnecting with old ones. But there are some friends that I really miss and tonight it's just making me really sad.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

aw I think we all feel this way sometimes (((HUGS))) and I think a girls night out (coffee?) might help a little ;)

Bella said...

Hang in there, sweetie! I know you are a great mommy even though it's not an easy task by any means. ((HUGS))

theworms said...

(((HUGS)))

you're doing a great job A and I always appreciate you taking the time to support me :)