I always have a post going in my head...finding the time to type it up is another story!
So last weekend in my one hour of baby free shopping, I was rushing through the grocery store that's next to the gym. There was a lady in line in front of me in her workout clothes and sweaty hair. I was thinking...wow what a lucky lady to have so much time (and ability) to have a nice workout!! Just a year ago, I would have been envious of the lady with the newborn baby. The grass is always greener!
Speaking of green, my dear son has made some mysterious diapers this week. I'm worried. I'm also worried I'm going to have to do some elimination diet to find the cause. No cheese and ice cream. That just makes me sad.
But maybe no cheese and ice cream is good. I got the Wii Fit/Personal trainer as a push present (but Matt, I was only joking when I said I wanted a push present!!!) so I had to get on the scale so I could set up my baseline. Ugg! Actually it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. However I did come to the realization this weekend that I have no summer maternity clothes. So, I need to be able to get into something by my next month. My doctor cleared me for exercise this week (and sex -- wow love getting love life advice from my doc :-) ) and I am feeling up to doing more so I hope to make some progress here!
Jake teased us with 5 hour sleep stretches this week. But, he's back to 3 again. We implemented the Eat-Activity-Sleep plan 2 weeks ago and I think it's going OK. I'm definitely not executing it perfectly, but it's a work in progress. When we have days that are not condusive to his schedule, it's hard. Like today, I had to go to a wedding and it threw him all off. Welcome to parenthood?
Not much of a witty post, those are still in my head and my head may be turning to mush after baby talk all day long. and it's 4 in the morning. I will have to post more often.
Saturday, April 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love Wii fit! It was nice to meet you! :-) Jake is so cute. I hope you made it to yoga on time!
I agree, the grass is always greener. I often wonder (if we are blessed with kids) if I'll look back and miss the times when it was just me, DH, & our dog and we had all the time in the world to do whatever we wanted. I'm trying to savor it now, but it's hard :)
Post a Comment