Thursday, May 15, 2008
Bad week...
Sorry I haven't posted for a while. I've been feeling so awful since last weekend. The lupron headaches have kicked in full steam, plus my ulcerific stomach pain has been in overdrive. I really should just cancel this cycle, but I just don't want to. I feel like I have come this far. I really need lots of prayers that I can start to get over my stomach issues in the next few days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Andrea-
I saw your comment on my blog and I thought I would say hello. Good to "meet" a former Toledo gal! I went to Eastern Michigan and am a huge U-M fan, so in addition to our names, we have a lot in common!
Andrea
Also, I hope you feel better and this cycle is the one!
Good luck w/ this cycle...
i really hope you feel better soon!
Post a Comment