I've been feeling so uncomfortable and crampy, I wanted the trigger to be today. I'm not sure how I am going to make it for 3-4 more days!
My follie check was better than I hoped - 9 measurable follies and my Estrogen is 950 (each mature follie should measure around 100-200 for Estrogen). Still my doctor says I am stimming "slow" and that the cycle may still be canceled. Ugg! I go back in on Monday. In the meantime, I have to figure out to make these follicles grow grow grow! I'm not sure what to make of all of this.
If we do an egg retrieval or an IUI, it will be Wednesday at the earliest. I think I am going to be super more uncomfortable by then. I can't imagine feeling any worse.
Saturday, May 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm so sorry that you're feeling so crappy! Good news on the larger follies though - hopefully they'll keep growing!
Have a nice relaxing weekend!
Post a Comment