well, like every other decision matt and I make, we made our lists and compared names for baby girl. I have to say I was quite depressed seeing his list as there is only name that overlaps. I'm pretty attached to my top pick so I'm not sure where we are going from here. We won't reveal the name before the baby is born but maybe it will be on this list! Opinions appreciated!
My list (in no order)
Elizabeth/Ellie
Sarah
Addison/Addy
Abigail/Abby
Avery
Karly
Jocelyn/Josie
Anna
Ainsley
Elliana
Adeline/Addy
Matt's list:
Ashley
Courtney
Sarah
Amanda
Alison
Emma
Kimberly
Kira
Caitlin
Cayley
Danika
Naomi
Phoebe
Tuesday, July 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
My vote is Alison. I LOVE that name - my top 2.
Other favs are Elizabeth and Abigail. Also in my top 5 and 10.
Oh, and Sarah is nice and you can't go wrong with a classic, beautiful name like that.
I know you'll pick a name you both love and it'll be perfect for little miss.
Sophia was almost Abigail, so I have to vote for that one:)
Post a Comment